Spring 2019

Hello, hello, hello! We had an absolutely wonderful spring, full of warm music, new friends, and fond farewells. We started the semester by welcoming our newest member, Marion Humphreys '21, a transfer student and glorious alto! In April, we performed at the usual WesFest shindig, and later in the month, a few of us also sang the National Anthem at a roller derby in South Windsor.

We just performed our annual spring concert, brimming with fourteen songs! You can watch that here.

Sadly, it's the end of the year, which means we have to bid adieu to some of our members. This year, Anna Apostolidis, Hugo Kessler, Ryan Nelson, Andrea Weires, and Lizzie Whitney (all class of 2019) are graduating. But, it's important to remember, this isn't goodbye. It's merely a pause. The music will always continue. This is Hugo writing this message, so let me just say: I've been in the Mixes for all eight semesters at Wesleyan and it has meant the world to me. I shall miss it very much.

And now, it's time to go. I'll leave you with a final message. All my love, good luck, and farewell.

Comments

Popular Posts